Tuesday 22 November 2016

Stories> I Changed My Day With My Thoughts!

Thank you Rhonda and all the amazing, influential people in The Secret movie and books.
One morning I woke up not too happy and excited about all the things I needed to do, and I still needed to go to work. I have to take public transportation and no matter how early I
would leave I always ended up late for my shifts.

That day though, I told myself that I am going to find the right bus that will take me straight to work and I will be ten minutes earlier so that I can settle in properly.
And that was exactly what happened! I was so excited for the rest of my day and so grateful towards God and the Universe for this amazing show of how the power of the mind works. All you have to do is change your thoughts and your feelings.
Have a powerful mind manifesting day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment