Sunday 13 November 2016

A MUST READ: HOW GOD USED ARMED ROBBERS TO FAVOUR ME


I was on my way to the village with my three(3)
little children for my uncles burial;
via young shall grow motors(Night Bus)
As we entered ore in Edo state, behold a heavy duty truck with
bags of cement was packed across the roadway, getting
close to the truck our driver stopped and ran into the
bush with the conductor from under the luxury, before

we could realize what was happening, few heafty men
entered our vehicle with guns in their hand behold
it was ARMED ROBBERS. At this time everyone is in great fear
some were shivering while some were crying; as for me when i saw
them my mind flew up. They ordered every one to keep quiet
or else they shoot, we all went calm and they drove us to inside a very thick
forest it was around 2am midnight and we all went down, they started
robbing us with an offering box in their hand (If you put your money,
you put your phone. if you dont you will be killed).
Ha! at this point, i knew not what to do because the only money
i have with me is 5,000 naira and because of my children, i cant give the
money. Now what i did was that i removed the 5,000naira and hide it in
my baby's pampas but something told me "what if they search your baby's
pampas and see the money what will happen to your baby?" i gave it a second
thought and moved the money to my own pant and said in my mind even
if they search my own pant and see the money, let what will happen, happen!!!.
In my hand was only 500naira and my phone, as they get close to me, i wanted
to put my phone and the 500naira, the armed robber said "madam keep your phone
and money, go aside!!( he ordered) and they said the same thing
to a lady behind me both of us with my children went aside and the other
passengers were all surprised.
After the robbery, it was 4:30am we were all sitted inside the forest.
My second daughter ifeoma (4yrs of age) seeing what is happening, walked up to
one of the armed robbers and said to him "POLICE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?
LET US GO PLEASE...." the armed robber was surprised seeing a little girl talking
to him so boldly, he replied " dont worry i will let you go".
I mmediately it was 5am in the morning they orderd us to enter the bus and
we all enterd, they drove us back to where they carried us from. the armed robbers
started going down;the armed robber that my daughter talked to' walked up to me in
bus and gave me 7,000 naira and said madam please manage this i like your little
daughter, he left. All other passengers was so envious, angry and surprised.
WHAT A MIRACLE: 5,000NAIRA IN MY PANT PLUS(+) 7,000 IS EQUAL TO 12,000.
OH! MY GOD....i pray for somebody reading this; armed robbers will not see you,
even if they see you, they will not hurt nor steal anything from you and at
the same time they will favour you like my daughter......PLEASE TYPE AMEN AND SHARE.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL (ITS A TRUE LIFE TESTIMONY).

0 comments:

Post a Comment